Lateral Launch Camera
Lateral Evaluation Television Systems (LETS)
Simultaneously inspects mainlines(up to 1,000 feet from access point) and laterals to 150 feet from the mainline sewer. A slim unibody tractor design reduces pipe interference to maneuver quickly through harsh mainline pipe conditions.
The versatile inspection system sets-up quickly to match pipe contours. The basic six-wheel configuration operates in 6- to 12-inch mainlines.
A Large Line Kit with four-wheel configuration operates in pipe to 30-inch diameter and larger. A telescoping chute facilitates easier lateral launching in larger pipe.
Lateral Evaluation Television System(LETS) Camera Features:
- Inspect laterals and mainlines simultaneously
- Inspect laterals up to 150’ from the main and mainlines up to 1,000’ from access point
- Maximized pipeline clearance
- On-screen picture-in-picture for simultaneous mainline and lateral viewing
- Power forward/reverse and freewheel transporter movement
- Integrated 512Hz locating beacon to locate/trace pipe
- On-screen lateral footage