Miniature Cameras are the ideal solution when tight spaces become a barrier. Use the Self-Leveling Color Camera to maneuver over even the smallest offset joints. The high resolution coupled with the extremely low lux camera module and high tech optics provides unequaled picture quality for any application including ducts, conduit and vertical shaft/borehole inspections.
- Micro television push camera is a waterproof, compact, completely self-contained electronics package housed in a stainless steel housing designed specifically to produce a high-quality video picture under the wide range of adverse environmental conditions found in sewers.
- Skid attachment centers camera in 3” to 6” pipes and maneuvers over small offset joints.
- Camera is able to negotiate 90° bends and entry cleanout “Tees” in 3″, 4″ and 6″ diameter pipes.
- Housing front has a replaceable view port of impact resistant, distortion free sapphire glass.
- Housing rear has a threaded, sealed connector for attaching the camera to a flexible spring section with built-in 512Hz locating sonde.
- Inspect up to 200 feet from access point
- Pipetech video inspection software
- Color inspection reports with still picture images